Founded in 1988, Bridge for Peace is an interdenominational, worldwide, non-profit ministry that ministers in the Name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Annette and Ed Eckart began Bridge for Peace after her miraculous healing from Rheumatoid Arthritis. Bridge for Peace has ministered in North and South America, Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia. To learn more about the Bridge for Peace story and our Founders CLICK HERE.
“Healing to the nations through Jesus Christ”
The Bridge for Peace mission is to reach the nations with the healing message of Jesus Christ our B4P.
- Bridge for Peace preaches that through Jesus Christ we have: Salvation, Healing, Deliverance and Provision
- Scripture is the basis of B4P teaching.
- As God’s servants, both missionaries going to the nations and serving at home, we demonstrate Holy Spirit power.
- Bridge for Peace equips and empowers leaders and prayer communities through public workshops and outreaches, as well as private seminars. We offer: B4P Television program, B4P Foundation Courses worldwide and other media resources.
- Bridge for Peace Children’s Villages cares for the orphaned.
- Bridge for Peace provides education fees for secondary school children who have been orphaned in Uganda.
- B4P sponsors nursing students in Uganda.
- Bridge for Peace Agricultural Project assists B4P Children’s Villages.
- Bridge for Peace RaphaEl Medical Missions sends healthcare teams, including surgeons, to treat people in need and provide health education.
We received new life through Jesus Christ’s cross and resurrection. We are His servants with responsibilities. We expect our lives to be characterized by demonstrations of Holy Spirit power to complete our God given commission; to carry out our Master’s will and to glorify the Father throughout the nations.
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God in three persons- God Our Father, Jesus Christ His only Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the only way to the Father is through His Son Jesus Christ.
- We believe at the cross Jesus Christ took the punishment we deserved.
- We believe He forgives and receives all who repent and call on His name for salvation. We believe in the exchanged life. Jesus Christ died for us at the cross, we died to ourselves when we called Jesus Christ Lord, and received His Resurrection Life. We no longer live to serve ourselves, but to serve Him.
- We believe through Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection we have been adopted by the Father and receive an inheritance of salvation, healing, deliverance and provision.
- We believe Jesus Christ baptizes us with the Holy Spirit releasing supernatural power through His servants for His Glory.
- We believe God speaks to us through scripture and we obey through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Christ the King will return soon to judge the world.